INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We May Collect And Process The Following Data About You:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites, or by submitting your CV, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise or, by you interacting with any of our business partners, suppliers or sub-contractors (including estate agents, sales agents and our professional advisors) engaged on our behalf. This includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, subscribe to our service, email us, arrange property viewings with us, request brochures from us, complete an enquiry form, provide your CV and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and any other information relevant to your enquiry or request for information or services which we may request and you may choose to provide to us from time to time.
- Information we collect about you. We may automatically collect: technical information, including the IP address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our sites; materials you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use our sites or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our sites. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USE MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We Use Information Held About You In The Following Ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information: to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us relating to the projects, properties, ventures or opportunities detailed on our sites or otherwise notified to you; to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about opportunities, goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by e-mail, SMS, telephone or your preferred method of contact if different, with information about opportunities, goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by e-mail, SMS, telephone or your preferred method of contact if different only if you have consented to this.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information: to administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to allow you, when required, to participate in interactive features of our service; as part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure; to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. This includes but is not limited to information we receive from our sales agents. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including, where applicable: 1) Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors (including, but not limited to, estate agents, sales agents and our professional advisors) for the performance of any contract or any potential contract we may enter into with them or you, or in relation to any ancillary requirements; 2) Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and 3) Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
- We may share your non sales related information such as Cookies, Email IDs, Phone number etc. to external parties. But, we do not share your sales related information such as PAN Card No, Credit / Debit Card details, Preference details with the external parties.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- A) The data that we collect from you may be transferred, stored and processed by staff who work for us or for one of our suppliers or one of our group companies. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order or enquiry and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
- B) We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites and any transmission is at your own risk.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- A) You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- B) Our sites may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.